Life is a lot more complicated now than it was few years ago. There are more things to be stressed about now than before. You don’t agree then read on.
Things that people say nowadays when they panic:
1. Where’s the @$! remote?!
2. Oh my God, my phone is low batt!
3. No electricity? Noooo!
4. No WiFi? Noooo!
5. No (mobile) signal? Oh nooo!
6. I can’t wash! The washing machine is broken!
7. How do I reheat my food now without the microwave?!
8. My TV is not flat!!
9. My mobile doesn’t have WiFi!
10. I don’t have android!
11. Where’s my tablet?! I need to go to the toilet!
12. Download speed at 128 kbps! Nooo!
13. No Internet connection?! Nooo!
14. I don’t have Apple!
15. No Facebook? Oh nooo!
16. No Twitter? Nooo!
17. No Skype? oh nooo!
Things that people think they can’t live without:
- Smart phones (plural not singular)
- Tablet PC
- Apple products
- Social media-Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Internet and WiFi connection
- Big flat TV
- Android and iOS games and apps
- Messenger apps- Skype, WeChat, etc.
- Microwave and washing machine
- Remote controls
- Wireless mouse and keyboard
- Xbox and PSP
- Printer and scanner
What people do unconsciously and consciously:
- Use their mobile phone as a computer mouse.
- Wake up and checks their email, Facebook, Twitter, etc. even before going out of their beds.
- Touch the screen of their TV monitor to swipe it.
- Swipe the screen of an old Nokia model.
- Bring their tablet PC to the toilet when they p??p.
- Watch a rerun of a TV series after watching it only yesterday.
- Type long SMS on a free-to-call wifi app.
- Insert a micro SD in a USB port.
Take a techno detox now!